Affordable Cremation Services in and around San Antonio, Texas
$595.00* – Complete Dignified Compassionate Cremation
- Services of Funeral Director and staff
- Removal of your loved one from place of death
- Transport of your loved one to our facility (1)
- Refrigeration prior to cremation
- Filing of the Death Certificate (2)
- Crematory Fee (3)
- Social Security Notification
- Obtaining the cremation permit and all other permits as necessary (4)
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container (5)
- We serve families all over South and Central Texas. If your loved one is outside the San Antonio Metropolitan area there may be a small transportation charge to travel the extra distance to bring your loved one into our care.
- Death Certificates-$21 first copy (required), $4 each additional Copy.
- Standard crematory fee is included for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply for weights of 326 to 450 lbs.
- The Bexar County Medical Examiner accesses a $25.00 cremation permit fee for deaths occurring in Bexar County. We will obtain that permit and place the charge on your funeral purchase agreement.
- Standard size unfinished fiberboard cremation container is included for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. Additional fees apply if a larger container is needed.